Sam, coach Craig and I flew into Philly last night from Sofia, Bulgaria; London. Adjusting to jet lag has been no big issue, adjusting to our last night in Plovdiv... More difficult.
A week of reunion awaits. Tomorrow I reunite with The Blades, and will be in Boston for most of this week, rehearsing for the Riverside Cocktail Party show. Thursday night will be spent in Hanover, New Hampshire with some other Dartmouth Lightweight ruffians. Sunday is dinner with my good friend Katie from the RBC women's team, and Saturday AM I've been given permission to revisit the Charles in all her glory... The view only 3 seat in a 4x can enable. Why so quick to get back in the boat, I ask myself... And return with the same reason I plan to continue rowing for the coming Olympic cycle, another four years. It's fun.
After this week it's back to Seattle to touch base with home and family (and my pug Pele) before taking the next step in my rowing career.












No comments:
Post a Comment