




There are windows of opportunity to pursue passions apart from your primary purpose. I'm an artist. Always have been, always will be. That is my calling in life. One must pursue sport while young, as in the dream of Olympic rowing while still under 35. I’ve got the rest of my life to read, paint and think. Expanded exploration in the visual arts will have to wait a bit, since this summer I’m keeping the schedule of a professional triathlete who doesn't run. Physical Therapy dictates that cycling and swimming shall be for now my only aerobic work. To row would be lovely…I have an L4-L5 bulging disc preventing me from any kind of rowing until after August (updates in store after Friday)….but then it’s back to the water. I think of Dartmouth often now, and of my imminent displacement from Boston to Seattle in late August. It shall be a return to home. I have longtime worshipped beauty and I look forward to the second volunteer project with the Charles River Conservancy with zeal. Here are a few of my old favorite works from college and high school, enjoy.
you're WELCOME. can I buy the brick one, please, lil bro!!!
ReplyDeletexoox
kHm