Well, my goal to have a good piece in the Time Trial for the Men's Single is accomplished. However, the result is not what I was looking for, or expecting with such a good piece. With a 7:00 time, I finished 26/33 overall, about 20 secs back off the winning time (6:40) , and 8 secs out of a top 18 qualifying time (6:52). Some of the lightweights did very well, others (like me) did not make the cutoff. I race tomorrow in the D or E final - there are no more opportunities to advance to an A, B, or C Final.
Below is the graph of splits and stroke rates from my race. Consistent, but much slower than Monday's 3' pieces, more so than I expected, a 1:48 avg (overall) vs Monday's 1:43-44 avgs. But what's done is done, and I raced as fast as I could. Congratulations to Jon Greer from SRC for advancing, as well as James Dietz. They race in the heats to advance to the A/B Semis and C final this afternoon.
 |
Stroke Rate (blue) and 500m Split (orange line)
1900m Time Trial, Men's Open 1x, NSR I, 3.15.12 |
Here is a quick snapshot of the Time Trial results in graph form, the full results can be found on usrowing.org under their NSR I 2012 coverage. Horizontal axis is bow #, vertical axis is seconds above six minutes. The lowest valley represents the fastest time, 6 minutes 40 seconds.
 |
NSR I M1x Time Trial Graph, Bow #s v. seconds over 6 minutes.
Slower times are peaks, faster times valleys. |
No comments:
Post a Comment