This morning before driving to Elk Lake Regatta in Victoria, B.C., I took some video of me on the static erg, and on the RowPerfect 3 machine. The AM workout was on our own, so I did about 20-30' of steady state with 2 or 3 10s all at race pace, 1:35 splits at about rate 30-32 strokes per minute. I definitely row a different stroke from the static erg to the moving head erg (RP3), as the weight transfer coming into the catch is significantly less with the sliding fanwheel. Very much looking forward to tomorrow's racing in the single, with my heat in the morning featuring two Canadian National Team members (heavyweights) and me (racing at weight). With only two to go through to the A final, I'll be racing this piece as if it were the final, and holding nothing back. Let's do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment